Palawan is one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines. This place has several beaches you can visit. The waters are generally calm and clear and the sands are white.
1. Taytay – In the northeastern of Palawan is the town called Taytay. This was Palawan’s former capital. In this island tourists like to hop on the islands and snorkel. There are many forests in the island too. In Taytay is a small island called Apulit. You can reach it from the capital Puerto Princesa by riding a jeep for two hours. Apulit is a lovers’ paradise. The resort there Club Noah Isabelle offers tourists cabanas with air conditioning in an enchanted place that is so peaceful. It is a perfect getaway for the holidays. From Manila you can get there by riding on a turboprop from the Sandoval airport. The flight takes ninety minute and tourists should transfer to the island via the sea.
2. Lagen island – This is another island with many famous resorts. You can reach this island by going to the Sandoval airport then transferring by boat to get to Lagen. The resort has a big forest. The sunset in El Nido is also a sight to see. There are resort in Lagen that has built some cottages on the stilts. Some cottages are set fronting the beach so you see the coves surrounding Lagen. There are resorts with rooms that stand on the forest or trees.
3. El Nido – This is an island that is the northwestern side of Taytay. You can reach it directly from Manila by taking a flight from the airport. El Nido is considered a sanctuary of nature. There are several good diving spots in El Nido.A flight to El Nido if you came from Manila lasts for two hours. Diving fans and snorkeling aficionados will certainly like the diverse seas in El Nido.Many people consider the place enchating.
4. Busuanga – This is a small island that belongs to the Calamian islands. Tourists should take a boat to tour the neighboring islands and see an awesome view of the whole area. The island is home to some rare animals.
5. Dimakaya Island – On the north portion of Palawan is Dimakaya Island which is part of the Coron town. It is a paradise where deers can roam around and herons can fly free. It is an island which can give tourists more privacy than the other islands.