Dipolog is the capital of Zamboanga Del Norte. This city has some of the best restaurants that any tourist can enjoy. The restaurants offer international dishes as well as some of the best local food. Dipolog is also known as a place rich in marine life so the seafood caught here is always fresh.
1. Grandma’s Best Restaurant and Bakeshop – This is a restaurant in Dipolog which is also a bakeshop. The pastries here and bread are made fresh everyday. They also offer delicious cakes. They also serve full meals like spaghetti and lumpiang Shanghai. This is situated at the corner of Arellano and Mabini Streets in the town of Barra. The price of the food here starts from three pesos up to three hundred fifty pesos. They also make sweets or delicacies that residents of Dipolog are known for.
2. Port Orient Restaurant – This is a good restaurant inside the Dakak Resort.They offer delicious food for anytime of the day. They specialize in seafood like prawns, crabs and blue marlin. They also serve good desserts. They also serve pizza to cater to the diverse pallette of the customers of the resort.
3. Shellpark and Remedios Restaurant – If you would like to enjoygood music while eating your dinner this restaurant is the place for you. This can be found in Rizal Street. There are parties held every night so guests can also dance throughout the night.
4. Giacomino’s – If you like Italian classics like pasta and pizza then Giacomino’s is the best restaurant for you. This is situated in Gen. Luna Street in the city. The chicken in this restaurant is also a best seller.
5. Big Joe’s Restaurant – This is a favorite restaurant of the locals and the tourists. The ambiance in this restaurant is very casual. They offer Filipino and international dishes. They specialize in pork steaks and other steaks. They also serve Chinese siomai. For the dessert you can have their smoothies. You can have a budget of one hundred fifty pesos for yourself or five hundred pesos for three persons.
6. CL Fastfood – This is a fast food in Rizal Street. This is a restaurant offering Filipino and Chinese cuisine. You can buy a food which costs only fifteen pesos or a complete meal for two hundred twenty pesos. Their place is very spacious. Locals like celebrating special occasions here. They can accommodate two hundred fifty people.